Rent To Own
THE SWEET SPOT BETWEEN RENTING & MORTGAGING A HOME
Rent to Own is the sweet spot between renting and buying a home. Sometimes referred to as “Owner Financing,” it is the perfect mix of renting and mortgaging. It’s a great way to rebuild your credit while owning your dream home.
Traditional mortgages rely on credit – providing little tolerance for life events that are often outside of your control.
This is where Kalidy’s program changes the game.
We understand that inevitable circumstances can alter financial situations. Life is unpredictable! We strive to help you turn things around while owning a home. In an economy where many people are self-employed, occupational conditions can create challenges when it comes to loan approval.
Kalidy evaluates your application based on our own underwriting guideline. Every month, you will have a payment with which you will pay down the principal, just like a traditional mortgage. This monthly payment also includes the interest, insurance, and taxes.
We take that loan approval into account.
Kalidy values your application based on our own unique underwriting guideline. Every month, you will have a payment with which you will pay down the principle, just like a traditional mortgage. This monthly payment also includes the interest payment, insurance, and necessary taxes.
Our process makes the dream of home ownership possible.
RTO -vs- RENT
- Build home equity from day one -vs- Never build equity in the home
- Build a photo wall or mount your flat screens -vs- Wall damage will result in loss of security deposit
- Paint and decorate however you choose -vs- Must seek approval or lose security deposit
- Write off your interest annually -vs- No tax advantages available
- Welcome a new pet to your family -vs- Pay pet rent or an additional deposit (may lose security deposit)
- Show your payment history on credit reports -vs- Your good payment history goes unnoticed
- No application fees -vs- Pay an application fee of $25 or more per adult
- High approval rates -vs- Approval can be subject to strict guidelines